First Time Buyers
Buying your first home in Ireland is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make. Before you decide on your new home it is important that you do your homework.
There are a wide range of providers and mortgages across the market providing a vast selection of mortgages to choose from, and useful though it may be to have plenty of choice, it can leave you feeling completely daunted and confused.
Buying a home takes a number of months, as there are a number of different factors that need to be taken into account. We will discuss your personal circumstances with you, such as your income, outgoings, future plans and savings.
What we offer
Affinity offers the complete mortgage advisory service tailored to meet our client's specific requirements
This ensures that we can offer market based and objective advice that is not influenced in any way by how much commission is offered by product providers.
We work for you to ensure that you get the most suitable product available in the market that best meets your requirements. Our Fee Schedule and Terms of Business can be found at the bottom of this page.
There are many types of mortgages available on the market and it can be confusing to know which one is right for you. This checklist is a prerequisite for any mortgage
- 2019 EDS, your last 3 months payslips, salary completed by your employer
- Current account bank statements from the last six months, last transaction to be dated within six weeks of submission
- Saving statements for the last six months, as above
- Last annual mortgage statement
- Existing loans, last six months statements
- Current Address, Photo Identification e.g. Utility bills electric, gas etc and passport or driving license
- Application form & Lender Declaration