Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, changing location or buying something more preferable, moving home can be very stressful.
If you are moving home you can often move (port) your existing mortgage to your new home. We can check all this for you if you instruct us to arrange your mortgage.
When searching for your dream home, it is important to know what your upper purchase price limit is. Buying a home in the Ireland usually takes a number of months, as there are a number of different factors that need to be taken into account.
What we offer
Affinity offers the complete mortgage advisory service tailored to meet our client's specific requirements
This ensures that we can offer market based and objective advice that is not influenced in any way by how much commission is offered by product providers.
We work for you to ensure that you get the most suitable product available in the market that best meets your requirements. Our Fee Schedule and Terms of Business can be found at the bottom of this page.
There are many types of mortgages available on the market and it can be confusing to know which one is right for you. This checklist is a prerequisite for any mortgage
- 2019 EDS, your last 3 months payslips, salary completed by your employer
- Current account bank statements from the last six months, last transaction to be dated within six weeks of submission
- Saving statements for the last six months, as above
- Last annual mortgage statement
- Existing loans, last six months statements
- Current Address, Photo Identification e.g. Utility bills electric, gas etc and passport or driving license
- Application form & Lender Declaration