Public Sector Mortgages
We are delighted to be able to offer “Public Sector Mortgages” from two Lenders, Finance Ireland and ICS. Both are mortgage intermediary distribution Lenders, with whom Affinity Advisors enjoy very strong business relationships.
These mortgages are designed for First-time buyers, Second time buyers and those switching from another lender and possibly releasing equity in their home.
Product features include:
- Only one applicant needs to be a public sector worker to avail of this offer
- The applicants basic income will be considered to be two points up their current pay scale.
- Employees who are promoted within the Civil Service on a one year ‘probationary’ period will be considered
- New entrants to the Civil/ Public service who are subject to any probationary period can also be considered
- A range of variable, 3 and 5 year fixed rates starting at 2.35%.
- An overpay facility – you can pay an additional 20% off the loan amount in any 12 month period without penalty whether you are on a fixed or variable rate. This will reduce your mortgage term and the amount of interest you pay.
Starting at 2.35%
Why Affinity Advisors?
Unlike a Bank we offer market advice and choice
We are one of Ireland's leading market based mortgage advisors offering market leading approval rates
Our Team have a combined 100 years mortgage advisory experience between them
Our Directors are co - founders of The Association of Irish Mortgage Advisors who account for 50% of all mortgage advisory business written www.aima.ie