Exclusive UCD Employee 2 Year Home Insurance Offer
We have teamed up with Ireland’s leading Home Insurer, Zurich and our home insurance partners to put together a market leading 2 Year Home Insurance Policy.
- Policies will run for 2 years
- Underwritten by Zurich Insurance, A+ rated insurer
- Exclusive and discounted rates
- Premiums can be paid over 22 monthly instalments from as little as €22 per month
- Specialised Rates for First Time Buyers
- FREE - €3,000 Unspecified All Risks
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fast and efficient Claims Service
- Price guarantee for the 2 years with no loadings or penalties applied in the event that you are unfortunate enough to have a claim
Home Insurance is designed to protect Irish homeowners what is for most of us is our most valuable and important asset, our Home. Affinity Advisors in conjunction with our Home Insurance Partners, have access to Ireland’s leading and most competitive Home Insurance Companies and we will aim to provide you with the most appropriate insurance policy from the most appropriate insurer.
Home Insurance is a property insurance which covers private homes, buildings and contents. Home Insurance will provide you cover against losses such as fire, storm, flood and theft occurring to your home and its contents. Home Insurance policies may include accidental damage cover which means that if you accidentally damage your property the claim may be covered.
In addition, you can choose to extend cover for personal possessions outside the home, such as a laptop or jewellery.
You may also get these essential extras insured as standard
Designed to protect
Contact Us Today
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Owner’s liability extension
There is also an owner’s liability extension under the home insurance policy which covers amounts you may legally have to pay in respect of accidental damage, illness, injury or death of any person or their property. For example, if a visitor to your home has a slip or a fall and you are liable as the owner of the property, you are covered for the amount of any compensation awarded.
The cost of homeowners insurance often depends on what it would cost to rebuild the house and how much it would cost to replace all of the contents of the house.Book Consultation